CryptoNumus in partnership with PensioProtect now offers a Buy-Back program that provides certainty and value to Consumers when swapping for Vacation Shared Ownership contracts.
The Buy-Back option simply means the Consumer can sell back their Vacation Shared Ownership contract at the end of the 12th year for 100% of their initial swap amount to PensioProtect.
With CryptoNumus, your digital asset swap for the Vacation Shared Ownership contract is inclusive of the PensioProtect Buy-Back Option and the first year HOA fees with no additional closing fees, legal or escrow fees, taxes, or levies upon swap.
How it works
The Pensio Property Management Agreement includes an optional Buy-Back Option. Pensio will purchase the owner’s investment property for one hundred percent of the original property purchase price on or before the 12th year of ownership.
5th Year Buy-Back Option Redemption Notice
- The owner must have exercised the Buy-Back Option redemption notice on or before the 5th year of ownership.
- In order to redeem, the Purchaser must have entered into a valid Pensio Property Management Agreement, must not be in arrears of HOA fees, loan (if applicable) and any taxes (if applicable).
- If the Purchaser elects to exercise the Buy-Back Option redemption notice, the Purchaser will continue to receive their guaranteed rent up until the end of the 12th year or when purchased by Pensio whatever the earlier.
12th Year – Buy-Back Redemption
- Pensio will engage Panama Legal Counsel to complete the Buy-Back transaction on or before the 144th month.
- Pensio will require verification of any outstanding liens and written confirmation that the Purchaser is in good standing with the payment of their HOA fees, loan (if applicable) and taxes (if applicable) up to the end of the 12th year.
- Pensio Property Management Agreement is secured by a performance bond surety issued by a licensed broker, insured by Rentalis Insurance, and 100% reinsured by global reinsurers rated AM Best A or Better.